Bulldog bookmark instructions
Warning: These are rough pictoral diagrams and as such if you are a very basic folder they may be a problem. If using cami paper start with the colored side down.
4. Fold down in half.
5. Fold the bottom tip of the top flap to meet the top center.
6. The next step might be the most problematic. You will be taking the raw edges of the bottom you folded up and making them meet the raw edges underneath and then rabbit earing the middle flap.
7. Symmetrically squash the center flap.
8. Mountain fold across from were my two fingers are pointing to. This is a horizontal line above what will be the nose.
9. You will pinch the fold just made and form a valley fold about an eighth of an inch above it. This is a personal taste fold. It affects the amount of paper for the eyes of the dog.
10. Refer to the pics below to fold down the eyes at an angle. How close to the center is a personal preference. I fold to the edge of the crease just made from a point above the edge of the nose, on either side.
11. Fold the ears to taste
12. Mountain fold the top of the nose back to taste.
13. Fold the bottom of the nose under to taste.
15. Stick over page to mark. Only the head will show.