Archive for August, 2009|Monthly archive page
For people who have sent requests for things I apologize as I spent the better part of the last three weeks away from home and if it is for computer based candy container diagrams my other computer is not functioning right now. I will send stuff when I have the computer up and running.
As usual if anyone has seen this modular please post information and links as applicable. The unit was designed to create the same effect (although with a completely seperate unit) that another 3d wreath has. The units are not remotely similar, and sadly my unit does not have the flexibility or strength that the other one has. The modular can be done in 8 or 20 depending on the variation, of which there are many. The instructions are for the 20 unit variation. As for the oddly bolded sections that is something the blog is doing and I can’t fix-since wordpress is free I can’t complain.
2. Fold as indicated and crease and then undo.
3. Fold the bottom right edge to crease line
4. Fold tips around edge and tuck them inside.
5. Take top point and fold to bottom point and crease.
6. Take the two flaps folded in the last step and fold inside the pocket. You will have to reverse the direction of the crease on the front fold.
7. Put the unit sideways and fold the tip so it is roughly parallel with the vertex of the obtuse angle. Do it one and then rotate the unit and do it the other way.
8. Finished unit, make twenty total
9. Tuck in as indicated. Make sure that you are tucked in on both sides.
10. Keep adding units until you have the original photo.
Some fun sites.