Dollar Bill Butterfly Ring
1. Fold bill in half lengthwise.
2. Bisect right angles and unfold as indicated in pictures two and three.
3. I flipped the dollar over and then created two vertical creases using the point of intersection from the two previous creases. Undo and then flip and make two waterbomb bases on each end.
4. Fold the bottom up approximately 1/3 vertically and then fold the top down.
5. Flip over the “arrow” and then you are valley folding a vertical crease. I line it up with the curve, allowing that to represent the body. The bigger the tip you fold over the smaller the ring.
6. Open sink the tip.
7. Wrap the bill around(refer to picture) and you are going to put the tip into the open sunk tip. If you can make it match up as you slide it in it will be stronger.
8. To form wings I pinch a little paper horizontally and fold down. I then fold the little tip where they meet inside (this is a common fold in butterfly wings I think)
9. Flip the bottom of the wing tips.